Digital Signature in Tally.ERP 9
Digital Signature in Tally - Studies have shown that total cost of manual paper invoicing can be much higher than e-invoicing. e-Invoicing can save costs, time and efforts. The Indian Union Budget 2015-16 has allowed Invoices, Challans, and Consignment notes etc., to be digitally signed with digital signature certificates and sent to customers electronically. As per the regulations pertaining to invoicing, an invoice can be authenticated by means of a digital signature. Organizations can digitally sign their Invoices from / within Tally Software anytime, at just click of the button and easily transfer, store and retrieve signed documents. As a part of 'Digital India' initiative, many Organizations are shifting to paperless office.
Digital signature is not the part of default Tally.ERP9 product. Post GST there are various invoicing rules where signature is must and it should not be in the image form.
Benefits of Digitally Signed Invoices in Tally
- Digital Signature is designed in Tally which will be a hassle-free process in generation of the invoices and exporting to PDF consisting of the Digital signatures.
- Add digital signature in Tally invoice for single page/ multiple page
- Digitally sign multiple page multiple copies of invoice with click (Original for buyer, duplicate for transporter...)
- Digitally Sign & Email invoice on click
- Easy Signature Alignment configuration
- This add-on will work for all paper size
- This add-on will work on all windows operating systems (Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows Server)
- Save time as invoices not to be signed manually one by one.
- An integrated environment which works with signing, transfer, processing of electronic documents which can happen within the system.
- Cut down on as much as 70% of the cost involved in the manual process.
- Digital signatures are a go-green initiative, an eco-friendly option and a clear alternative to the paper-intensive processes.
- Digitally signed documents are legally validated by the Indian IT Act, 20
- Digitally signed documents are legally validated by the GSTN.