Maintaining data and filing GST returns for multiple branches having a single Company
Simplify the process of handling the accounts of all the branches of the company across multiple states under one Tally Company. Ideally suited for companies who wants to manage and control multiple branches accounts, systematically in one Tally company.
Ensure different voucher types are maintained for each branch, to generate unique invoice numbers.File GST returns from the single company.
Key features of multiple GSTN in one company
- *.Maintains data of multiple branches within a single organisation.
- *.Allows users to get GSTR 1, GSTR 2, GSTR 3B reports of different branches at a single place.
- *.Reduces issues that occur during GSTR returns.
- *.Aids planning of returns.
- *.Assists in understanding the performance of different branches.
- *.Configure and Secure State wise access of transactions for users.
- *.Flexibility to create Purchase entry automatically while making Interstate Branch Transfer Sales entry.
- *.Allow specific debtors, creditors and duties group related to states to appear for selection while entering Sales / Purchase transactions.
- *.Easy maintenance.